About Dr. Lisa Litt
I collaborate clients to find the most effective treatment avenues, using a relational approach combined with evidence-based practices. I work with individuals who are seeking help with a wide range of concerns. For clients presenting with traumatic stress, treatment may include a variety of helpful methods. I approach substance use from a harm reduction perspective, enabling clients to discuss and develop their own goals for reducing their substance intake and maximizing safety.
I am also an educator and supervisor and have presented nationally and internationally on topics related to treatments for trauma and substance use.
Clinical Appointments/Hospital Affiliations
- Visiting Scholar, Columbia University Teachers College
- Adjunct Assistant Professor of Psychology, John Jay College of Criminal Justice
- Assistant Clinical Professor, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Adjunct Faculty, Mount Sinai Health Systems
- President-Elect, NY State Psychological Association (NYSPA) Division on Addictions
- International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
- American Psychological Association
- Women's Mental Health Consortium